Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gift Haul - Stella McCartney, MAC & Handmade Goodies!

Hey everyone :)


TGIF! It still blows me away how quickly each Friday comes around again. And I hate to be the one to bring it up, but February has well and truly started! I'm in denial still, I think.


I finally had the chance to do some filming on Wednesday, so I've decided to make a blog post to accompany my latest Youtube video. This Gift Haul (yes, another one... I am incredibly spoilt lately!) shows a recent contest prize that I won, some MAC pigments and some gorgeous handmade goodies too...


Check it out if you haven't already!


Recently I entered a giveaway on another Youtube channel, and actually won the prize! It was the 'LOVE' bangle from the Stella McCartney for Target Collection, and I'm absolutely thrilled to be wearing it as I write this post. The bangle is now worth about AU$180 to purchase online, so I'm taking very, very good care of it as you can imagine!




The channel is fallenangel7431, and Danielle has become a great friend of mine through Youtube! She is a trained makeup artist and posts some incredible videos; I definitely recommend checking out her channel if you haven't already. She is originally from the US, living in Australia, and is a real inspiration to me when it comes to all things makeup & skincare.


She was also incredibly kind to send me a set of MAC Pigments (5 Sexpot Smoky Mini Pigments/Glitter) that hadn't been getting much love in her makeup collection. I was so surprised to discover this extra box when opening my package from her! Thank you SO much Danielle; it was incredibly kind to do that, and I absolutely adore the pigments :)


MAC Sexpot Smoky Mini Pigments/Glitter

MAC Sexpot Smoky Mini Pigments/Glitter

From L to R - Reflects Antique Gold, Dark Soul, Chocolate Brown, Sunnydaze, Naked


My friend Heather was also kind enough to send me the most gorgeous handmade goodies! She is incredibly creative and talented. As well as being in high school and running her multiple Youtube channels, she likes to experiment with different crafts. The things she made for me are just gorgeous, and I'm so appreciative.


You can check out Heather's beauty channel by clicking on the link above!

Gorgeous handmade card from Heather!

I love the three-dimensional aspect and the contrasting textures!

All the goodies that Heather handmade for me!

Twin brush holders, made from tins covered with black & white felt.
The ribbon and button detailing is so cute, and I love all things personalised!

A gorgeous pair of handmade earrings!

A handmade necklace! I'm really loving this purple jewellery box, too :)

A handmade necklace. Love the design!


All in all, I think we can agree that I am extremely lucky to have such wonderful friends! A HUGE thank you, again, to both Danielle and Heather for being such fantastic human beings.


Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo Megs

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! That bracelet is to die for! Wonder if Target still has that Stella McCartney campaign going on. May have to go check it out this weekend! Loved seeing all your goodies pal. Get ready to be spoiled some more. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling over all the gift goodies!! ;-) love that Stella bangle & the pigments
    Oh my gosh those handmade wonders from Heather are gorgeous!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya, havent seen you on your blog or twitter for aaaaages. is everything ok?
    xx

    ReplyDelete